Monday, May 01, 2006

He Said He Would Make Me Famous


yesterday a man approached me at the dog park. he said his name was max and that he was an editor for "bitch baby" magazine. he said i had potential. he said... oh, god, this is so hard... he said i had a face made for fame. i agreed to model for the centerfold shoot.
i can't even tell you the things i ended up doing!
he took photos of me laying down with only my collar on, with my paws in the air-- he shot me with water dripping from my muzzle. how could i be so naive!? i... i almost took off my collar for him. the little sunflowers were about to fall off my neck when i remembered the things my person told me about dogs that take off their collars... about how those dogs were often lost forever. so i buckled it back on and left the shoot.
that bastard has the photos to prove my gullibility. i still have my sense of self.
but, i do have to wonder.... does this color fur really make me look that fat?
when i got home, i took a long bath to try to forget it all.