Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Break Up Already!

ok, my people are so fucked up! they argue. well, one of them argues, the other one just says, "i know, i don't treat you well, but don't leave me." damn. break up, already!
i know it sucks to start over-- i didn't know them when i came home from the pound, but i assimilated into my new life.
i think it would be easier if they could lick their own asses. let me tell ya, life is gooood when you can lick your own. honestly, though, if they could lick their own, they'd probably never fight! of course, one of them ould never leave the house, but that's cool. we bond here anyway.

by the way...

You Passed 8th Grade Science

Congratulations, you got 8/8 correct!


yeah. that's right, i'm a dog. i passed. my person took the test and was asked to return her degree.
crap, i hope they don't mean her deodorant, cause that bitch stinks after the gym as it is.
anyway, how did you do?