Thursday, April 12, 2007

Tell Me Something Good

GU: what are you doing?
MP: i think you should take this off.

5 minutes later

GU: are you going to call me?
MP: what?
GU: I just want to know. if you might not call me, i want to know....
MP: I might not call you.

30 minutes later.


GU: are you seriously not going to call me?
MP: are you seriously asking me this now?
GU: I don't want to say or do the wrong thing, but i think i might be falling...
MP: oh, fuck, not you, too.

45 minutes later

GU: mmmm. the survey was right. you are good at this.

15 minutes later

GU: okay, wait. what? what do you mean, "not you, too."
MP: we talked about this. i...
GU: i know, you don't want a relationship, and you're looking to cement
your status as god's gift to women.

3 minutes later

GU: i'm not saying i want a relationship. i just want to know if you are going to call me.
MP: i'll call you.
GU: oh, don't give me that look... it makes me want to do bad things.

45 minutes later

GU: what are you going to say?
MP: are you happy?
GU: yes.
MP: are you comfortable?
GU: oh, yes.
MP: can you please stop talking?
GU: mmm. i can do that.

20 minutes later

GU: how long do you think it will be before you call me?