Sunday, October 08, 2006

Soulmates





i'm my person's soulmate.

yeah, she didn't buy it t first, either...

but, she had lovers and long relationships; hell, she's only been single for 11 of the last 168 months.
she's had friends, best friends, bar friends, and naked friends.
she's had experiences, and jobs, and dreams....
and the only thing she is sure of, the only thing she knows she will never leave behind, is me.
i don't think i could enjoy my kibble, chase squirrels, or bark at delivery trucks without her.

we are each other's bestest friends. shiny objects may distract us, but they will never tear us apart.
even the crazy, dog hating girl with the amazing rack got the boot--
and she was rich, easy, and came with free airfare.

that is love.

now, if i can just get her to stop frenching me.
jesus, i've seen some of the places her mouth has been;
i have to lick my ass right after to feel clean again.