Sunday, October 08, 2006

Off to a Good Start

the ducks are 2-0. i think that's a first. i'd look it up, but i've always been a lazy puppy. either way, they are playing solid, smart, physical hockey, and this season is looking like it will be fun to watch. my person will probably leave me alone so that she can catch a few at the honda center, but that just gives me time to stretch out, drink beer, and growl at the tv in peace. i do miss our goal celebrations, though. when my leg heals, we can get back into the routine. it involves a little jumping, a little dancing, a bit of howling.... i'll upload some video if she lets me.

my person's winter is also off to a good start. everything is falling into place. everything is coming along like it was meant to be. she wants to drop another 40# before snowboarding lessons, and i believe she will do it. i think she's pretty determined, because i heard her mumbling to herself about a home liposuction kit. it's time to go through the clothes pile again, even though the numbers on the scale haven't moved a lot. i still don't get that. the pudge has to have gone somewhere. it's a mystery, and (as soon as i'm done chasing my tail) i'll get right on it.