Monday, October 09, 2006

Showdown in the Petsmart

a muzzle, some rope, 3 girls, and some clippers.
m.p. on another first date?
nope. it was time for the petsmart showdown.

every couple of months, i need a little grooming help. i can do most of it myself, but like a fat girl in a girdle, sometimes i need an extra hand. nails are the first thing strangers notice about a girl. when i run up and throw my feet in the air, my toe-tingers are all splayed out there for people to see. so, i have to make sure they are always neat and clean, and this requires a little puppy-pedi action every so often. really, hygiene is important, and i don't mind the brushing or baths (as long as they come in a bag), but nobody messes with my toes. we had a discussion at home about this, and after the stitches were put in, my person agreed that puppy-pedis were a luxury she could afford.

so, earlier, we rolled down to the long beach location (despite the fact that there are several 10 miles closer to the house), because my person is fucking horny and can't seem to acclimate to a lesbian-free environment. i walked in, and announced my presence with a howl and growl session. since we've been going there for 4 years, they already had assistants coming over to help with my spa treatment. yeah, two girls holding me while one does the work, 'cause i'm sexy like that. one of them was extra fine, so i wagged my tail and smiled at her. when she smiled back and went to pet me, i bit her. hey, i'm not that easy.

5 minutes later, i was bundled up like lillybelle lector. muzzled, tethered, pinned, and pet.

with every clack of the clippers, i reminded them that the muzzle would have to come off sometime-- and then we'd see who was in charge. what was my person doing during this time? oh, playing with the hair of the chubby employee who couldn't stop gushing about how good she looked and how much smaller she is. yeah, that's right. i was being mauled, and she was trying to hook up. typical. this is exactly why i usually leave her ass at home.

after my pedi, we went down the isles, and she let me pick out a treat. i chose some greenies. i like them-- and they're the most expensive, so i ripped the biggest bag they had right off the shelf. greenies everywhere and other dogs going in for the swipe. person scurrying to get them up. hot girl laughing at my person's predicament. one proud puppy chewing calmly on her prize. just for good measure, i threw up a little when the girl invited us to walk over to in-n-out for her lunch break. sure, i love a good double-double, plain and dry-- but m.p. is on a diet and abstaining for a while. i'm just looking out.

after all, i didn't want her to be tempted to put something... fatty... in her mouth.