Sunday, June 04, 2006

Get Your Bush Here

since my person isn't getting any bush, i have decided to provide some inspiration...
bushisms!

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."
... yeah, they do it in cartoons every day.

"We ought to make the pie higher."
...kinda like the pies from those national guard days.

"I think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot easier to answer questions. I can't answer your question."
...paws off this one.

"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it."
...enough numbers to have to remove the socks?

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures."
...ah, that's better. no numbers this time.

"I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep on the soil of a friend."
...ouch. kinda makes the lincoln bedroom thing look mild.