Friday, June 30, 2006

Chronicals of the Cheap Bastard

my person spent some time downloading editing software and figuring out how to make her own ringtones.
i asked, "wouldn't it be easier just to download them?"
she told me that they charged $3 plus the tranfer fee. and if she had to pay that, then she was going to cut back on my greenies.

what a cheapass bastard. i sleep with her. i console her. i play with her. i love her.
and what do i get? my treats traded in for a damn shakira ringtone? i do not think so.

anyway, after i crapped on her pillow to make my feelings known, i helped her figure out how to make wonderful mp3s into short ringtones an bluetooth them to the damn phone. really, it was better this way, because the coldplay thing was getting old.

and, no, i did not really take a crap on her pillow. i have class.
it's also where i sleep.

but i wouldn't suggest borrowing her shoes...