Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Fire Girl. That's Hot.

so, i got another trip to le craterie hotel for the evening when fire girl decided to pay a visit. i like her better than the pea because she lets me stick my tongue in her mouth when i say hello... but the pea buys me gourmet treats and toys. one time, when mp and i went to the pea's house for a little something i call "dinner, a walk, and 'lilly get your nose away from there,'" i ate a cookie with as much mess as possible on the pea's couch and she didn't let mp get mad at me for my lack of manners.

i digress.

fire girl is hot. smoking hot. long legs, defined abs, parents-mortgaged-the-house-for-braces hot....

but i don't think mp is going to be able to play with her anymore, because she can also polish off an entire gallon of ice cream by herself. that's fine for fire girl; mp figures the poor thing must burn 4,000 calories a day. it's just that, well, my person knows her limitations, and being around someone who eats constantly is like saying "make me 400lbs again." it just doesn't work. not for her.

alas, fire girl is also looking for a regular thing, so if you are in the los angeles area and looking for a woman who can cook (best enchiladas ever), axe through a roof, and touch her heels to the back of her head, let me know. my god, she will be missed.