Sunday, August 12, 2007

I Have Sinned

well, i haven't sinned. however, in response to the random emails (some prodding, some accusatoy, some with dirty pictures-- thank you, by the way) i will admit it. yes, mp has been slaking off. i've seen the complaints-- all four of them. (seriously, fourth reader, when did you show up? are you the one screwing up my stats?) apparently, my posts have lacked a certain entertainment value lately. my person has been slacking off. i admit it. she's been lazy, and it's because of her that my posts are neither witty nor regular. there's a certain symmetry in that, though, because irregularity is never... oh, wait; yes, it is.

i digress.

at some point, a few months ago, my person became the girl that other girls shop at victoria's secret for. i'm not sure how it happened (although it might, might, have something to do with the fact that mp lost more than two feet in circumference). all i know is that mp says it's bad manners not to tell a girl what you think of her new outfit and that every town needs a tramp. i guess she's out trying to help that poor girl.