Friday, September 22, 2006

I, too, am Bringing Sexy Back



that's right. i'm a sexy bitch.
with my shaved ass, my puppy smell, and my pink cast, no one will be able to resist me.

this experience has shown me how much my person loves me and how strong the bond between us is. Who else would max out credit cards and stay up all night for me? Who else would risk not graduating (dodged that bullet though, whew!) to make sure I'm not alone while on new medication? Who else would rub my face as the sedatives kick in and let me french her for hours in my drugged stupor?

We love each other. I bit a vet tech that came near her to prove it.

Me and my homo are a family.

She is looking good, too.
Not as good as I will when I have some black fishnets over this pink hot-stick, but still... she's turning heads and breaking hearts. Okay, turning heads and taking numbers....

400/300/241/160