Saturday, July 14, 2007

"Listen... Do You Want to Know a Secret?

do you promise not to tell?
closer. let me whisper in your ear..."

my person loves bitchy women.
she loves them like fish love water--
like greg loved marsha when the lights were out.

when a high-maintenance, type-a, obnoxiously-driven woman snaps her fingers, my person rolls over like a log in the water at the hillbilly olympics.

this morning, we walked over to petsmart after we grabbed a little breakfast. as we were moseying around, sharing a yogurt, a hot girl walked up to us and said, "oh, my god. i can't believe you're using the same spoon! that is so gross." then she bent down, cupped my face and said, "oh, puppy, you don't know where her mouth has been? do you? do you? no, you don't!" then she looked at mp: "but i have a pretty good idea."

next thing i know, i'm holding the leash, and my person is doing tricks for treats.
she is so embarrassing sometimes.