Thursday, December 28, 2006

I'm A Chick Magnet

oh, yeah. the ladies love me....

i took mp for an adventure today. we went on campus to return books, paperwork, and timesheets. i like elevators quite a bit, but freshly polished floors are my favorite! afterwards, we went to 2nd st and walked the whole circuit. she was very proud of me since i didn't jump on people, try to get at the food people were eating on the restaurant patios, or bark at other puupies. we went into whiskers, the body shop, and the gap; i liked the banana shower gel, but mp said we did enough damage at bed & bath yesterday. (that is one hell of a sale!)

people love me-- especially women. and a couple of guys... but let's get back to the curvy, good-smelling people. mp found out you don't need match when you've got a haute dog at your side. as a reward, she got me a great new collar & we raided the gourmet cookie bar at petco. while we were there, a scandanavian woman fondled me; if mp gets around to calling her, she can return the favor.