Sunday, November 21, 2010

Okay, I'm Going to Walk Away Now...

MP was talking to Tech Boy. After they started wandering to the parking lot together, Tech Boy and MP discussed women, life, marriage, sex, and sexiness. MP confessed that women come easy these days-- to the point that it's almost ridiculous. They text; they call; they seduce; they protect; they comfort; they cajole; they are passionate... and they are often out of my person's league. She doesn't always get it-- and occasionally, neither do I.

"...and you want to know why?" he asked her. "You want to know why women like you so much? I can tell you why. Whenever I see you, I think to myself, 'She's just stunning.' You just make me smile by walking in the room."

Insert awkward pause here.

Tech Boy: Uhmm. Okay, now you're blushing. And I'm blushing. Can we go back in time?

MP: One girl (Fire Girl) said she loves making love with me because it's like having a pet tiger.

Tech Boy: That's... That's perfect. That's the best I could explain it. And it would have saved the awkward thing.

Then Mossad came over and saved them by wrapping herself around MP.

And the cycle continues.