Saturday, June 19, 2010

1234 Get Your Woman on the Floor

The Pea says MP is a better dancer than most. I sniffed my tail for hitchhikers-- cause something wasn't right-- and said, "You mean better than you would think?" But the Pea insists that MP is a good dancer. I don't see it. I mean... I see it. I see it all over the damn place because MP doesn't have enough dignity to keep her booty shaking confined to the house or the club. Hell no. Bitch embarrasses me everywhere we go. She stood up and shook that thing on a bench at the pier; she stopped traffic by dancing down the middle of 2nd St; she bounced that booty down the rows at the street fair. Jesus, it's like living with a chick with Dancin' Tourette's.

Now that she's out of the cast and in a boot, she's perfected the crutch dance. It's like having a stripper pole around at all times.

I may never be able to show my face at the dog park again...