Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Everybody Makes Mistakes

i've been having some tummy issues... i eated lots of grass and pooped a few sculptures before nana went out... but...

mp found it when she came to pick me up after work. i was so embarrassed that i couldn't look her in the face. oh, the indignity. the sheer horror of having to admit the smelly things came from me. but mp said, "it's okay, puppy. everybody makes mistakes." a few handfuls of toilet paper, several flushes, and a bit of air fresheners later, and the evidence was gone. and then, she cuddled me in her lap and explained that she knows i'm a good girl that would never do something bad if there was any way around it. then, she showed me this:



ironically, she heard about this video on kevin & bean the morning of my terrible accident.
everybody makes mistakes, indeed.